Points that are found useful in fostering an effective team. These I agree much.
• People share the same basic goals
• People listen carefully to one another
• People feel fully committed to the team and its task
• The team accepts disagreement and dissent
• People don’t mind disagreeing with one another (I strongly think esp for HK, when they disagree on one topic, they think they are foes, are not willing to cooperate with each other)
• People support and help one another
• People praise each others’ good performance
• People encourage one another
• People are open about their feelings
• People try to find out what others think and feel
• Success is celebrated by everybody
• There is regular review of performance
• People believe in the team and believe it will be successful
• People communicate clearly with one another
• People give one another feedback on their performance
• Team members possess different skills, attitudes, values and use them
(Working Experience in the past, one team would advocate one set of skills from one aspects, and ignore skills set from another field.
1. However this thought would hinder the creativity. The decisions made cannot be “think out of the box"
2. Also, this narrowness of knowledge would not help the team to see any loophole of the decision made.)